OPPORTUNITY TO PADDLE IN RACING KAYAK WITH NATIONAL ATHLETES
Have a look at these great Opportunities!
- Bendigo Academy of Sport – Junior Canoeing Program 2018-19 [partnership b/w Bendigo Academy of Sport, Bendigo Canoe Club & Canoeing Vic]
- flatwater and whitewater kayaking
- Access to national coaches
- Be part of an Academy squad with Athlete Education Sessions
- Opportunity to work towards representing Australia in international competition
- Camps at Nagambie and Jan Juc
- 7 month program
- Strength and Conditioning sessions
- Athlete Education presentations on nutrition, sports psychology, injury management, media, social media, integrity of sport
- Athletes must be 12 years of age by 1/10/18 and under 19 years as of 31/12/18
- Bendigo Canoe Club – “Kayaking for Kids”
- introduction to flatwater
- It will be fun!
- Equipment will be supplied
- Primary and secondary students
Places in both programs exist for boys & girls from throughout Central & North Central Victoria with selection based on current and potential ability.
For further information please contact:
- Graham Gordon, Executive Officer, Bendigo Academy of Sport ph: 03 5444 7700 email@example.com
- Tony Misson, Bendigo Canoe Club ph: 0411 605 239 firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the day by clicking on link by 5th October 2018: