Bloke Nearly Had His Jewels Blown Off After E-Cigarette Exploded

Nasty!

Bloke Nearly Had His Jewels Blown Off After E-Cigarette Exploded Image: Liverpool Echo

A U.K bloke needed a skin graft to his leg and scrotum after an E-Cigarette exploded in his pocket.

37-year-old Darren Wilson explained the horrific incident to the Liverpool Echo.

“I was stood by the kitchen door and next thing I thought someone had thrown a firework into the doorway,” he said. 

"I looked down and my pocket was going off like a banger; it was fizzing and sparking and all smoke was coming from it.

 
Image: Liverpool Echo

"I was wearing my work pants and tried to get it out, but it burnt through and burnt all my bullocks and my left leg.

"I can't walk, I need morphine every time I go to have a shower or wash and clean. They need to re-dress it every eight hours."

The gas engineer had skin grafted from his backside but the process has been made worse from the acid in the e-cig’s battery.

;