Due to overwhelming demand during the fan club pre-sale Red Hot Chili Peppers have added a second and final Sydney show to their 2019 Australian tour.
The band will play a second show at Sydney’s Qudos Bank Arena on Wednesday, February 20.
Tickets will go on general sale midday Monday, November 26.
Playing their first Australian headline tour in twelve long years, Red Hot Chili Peppers will bring their unique funk-rock sound and high-energy performances to Australia and New Zealand for arena and outdoor shows this coming February - March.
Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of the most successful acts in rock history, often performing in front of stadium and festival audiences in excess of 100,000. The Australian tour will start with a rare intimate show at Hobart’s Derwent Entertainment Centre - the first time the LA-based band will have travelled to Tasmania – before heading to arenas in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne; open air shows at Hope Estate in the Hunter Valley and at A Day on The Green at Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong, before their final Australian show at Perth’s NIB Stadium.
The Peppers will also headline the 2019 Superloop Adelaide 500 post-race concert on March 3.
Triple M’s Ugly Phil caught up with the band ahead of the tour, listen:
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS AUSTRALIA 2019
- DERWENT ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE, HOBART SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17
- QUDOS BANK ARENA, SYDNEY TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 20 - NEW SHOW!
- HOPE ESTATE WINERY, HUNTER VALLEY SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23
- BRISBANE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE MONDAY FEBRUARY 25
- ROD LAVER ARENA, MELBOURNE THURSDAY FEBRUARY 28
- NIB STADIUM, PERTH TUESDAY MARCH 5
Also Performing At:
- A DAY ON THE GREEN MT DUNEED ESTATE, GEELONG, SATURDAY MARCH 2 presented by A Day On The Green, visit: adayonthegreen.com.au
- SUPERLOOP ADELAIDE 500 POST-RACE CONCERT, SUNDAY MARCH 3 *Tickets on sale now; for more information visit: superloopadl500.com.au